Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Philosophies

Everything is patterns. Whether good or bad, the world works in a rhythm.

Seasons turn, life progresses, love fades (or deepens if you're one of the luckier few), and humanity soldiers onward, somehow forgetting the lessons of the ancestors. 

I often wonder at the point of it all only to realize that is the point of it... the aimless wandering about. Some are fortunate enough to find beauty in the simplicity of the imperfections and meaningless ramblings which bring true meaning to our very existence. We form relationships which feel nonsensical but somehow create a sense of internal security and fulfillment whilst others pull deeper into self-loathing and seclusion because the thought of another broken bond is too great a risk to wager against one's delicate soul.

I'm never quite certain into which category I fit... I tend to secretely straddle both schools of thought as my experiences have left me rather battered and bruised whilst my ever pulsating heart fire and spirit somehow keep me hopeful. I pray I never lose that spark. I rather like it...

At any rate~ Each day is fresh and until it's soured, it's often best to treat it as such. Or so my personal philosophy tells me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”
~Jack Kerouac~