But I miss my writing-time as it was mine. I also miss my daily verbiage expulsion via the blogspere and the life which exists amongst all the lovely souls to whom such a place feels of home and true happy freedom. I adore this world... it is indeed my happy place! So whilst my numbers have dwindled since hovering here under my true name in lieu of my pen name, which matters not for I prefer to write to air, those who do remain and read must keep on me to write and share lest I fade away! For you know I can wither. And I have much to share!!!
At any rate~ Professor Zaboomafoo and I are set to watch a film so I miss scamper for now and in truth I am worn through, but I shall return with news of my adventures with Peter S. Beagle, Josh Ritter, Sam Amidon, and Carol Kranowitz in due course! And if I don't, you MUST insist I do.
Until then, Cheers, my dears;)

I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteWell, tests and more tests. We shall see:-) I just keep on as always. I've got the monkeyjoes to contend with and all the rest as well so no time for idly dying or any such nonsense;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you haven't been well. To better days ...
ReplyDelete