I want a life away from all things buzzing. A life created with momentum of movement not simple switches.
The never-ending hum of machines and technology encroaches upon my thoughts confusing and befuddling my mind with synthetic song. Will there ever be a hidden moment, one without glare or kick?
I wander lost in this web of progress and technological mayham with no escape, less I go Amish. I've considered it... plotted it, planned in secret conspiracy.
I lay back upon the sofa and am transported to a field far from this plane of insanity. I smile and laugh and dance upon the dream of a simpler time which resides transparently sacrificed in the corner of my soul. And I wonder... when will you join me?

We need to build that Utopia... soon;)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if life is harder than it has ever been ... or if we're just not getting it.
ReplyDelete