I feel rather biting and rude today. There is no real reason behind this emotional occurrence, I am simply in a bit of a mood.
I should scream to the world... Beware... as I cross your path I bring destruction and misery. I shall denounce your belief that all sodas are created fizzy and will insist you call me Madam Sir!
Truly... these are the days one should remain safely in bed. Either that or retreat to sign language. At least then... the majority of the population would have no idea how very cruel one could be (and by one, I do mean me)!
And so I move through the universe gnashing my teeth and stomping my foot in apparent rage. Nothing will save you from my fury... not holy water nor silver bullets can protect you. I have the need to rage about... and so I shall... or have...
I need a nap!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
“One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple.”
~Jack Kerouac~